Improve speed, accuracy and productivity.
A Manhattan 2D Mini Barcode Scanner delivers high-quality scanning for a wide range of data-collection functions to help improve routine transactions, automate paper-based processes and increase productivity. The 1D scan engine offers speed, accuracy and greater tolerances for reliable service reading popular 1D & 2D barcodes including UPC/EAN, UCC/EAN128, QR Codes, Data Matrix and more.
Easy to implement and simple to use, a built-in keyboard wedge decoder sends scanned data to an active application, where it appears as if it were manually typed or directly keyed into the computer. The Manhattan 2D Mini Barcode Scanner provides a scan rate of 300 scans per second and an accurate read range of up to 450 mm (17.72 in.). Choose this scanner for the practical, daily scanning solution it provides in point-of-sale, postal, hospitality, travel, shipping, warehousing, office and other commercial and industrial applications to minimize manual data entry, speed transactions and reduce errors.
- Helps speed data entry, reduce errors and improve efficiency – ideal for retail transactions and automated processes
- Keyboard Wedge Decoder displays data as if directly entered from keyboard
- Wide scan field provides quick, accurate reads with up to 300 scans per second at up to 450 mm (17.72 in.) away
- Detects most 1D & 2D symbologies
- Easy to install and use without software or special training
- Three-Year Warranty
Standards and Certifications
- Supports 1D and 2D barcodes
- Light source: red LED
- Scanner range: 450 mm
- Reading indicator: tone and LED
- Ambient light: 100,000 lux maximum (sunlight)
- Scan rate: 300 scans/second
- Interface: Wireless (Bluetooth Compatible), Maximum 30 m range
- Serial Port Profile (SPP) & Human Interface Device Profile (HID)
- Switch: trigger
- 1D: UPC/EAN, UCC/EAN128, ISBN, ISBT, Code 11, Code 39, Code 93/93i, Code 128, Interleaved, Matrix, Industrial, Standard 2 of 5, Codabar, MSI, Plessey, Telepen, Postal codes, GS1 DataBar
- 2D: QR Code, Micro QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF417, Micro PDF 417, Maxicode, Aztec, Hanxin, etc.
- Dimensions: 99 (L) x 46 (W) x 21 (H) [mm] (3.9 (L) x 1.81 (W) x 0.83 (H) [in])
- Weight: 95 g (0.21 lbs.)
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 – 122°F)
- Storage temperature: -40 to 70°C (-40 – 158°F)
- Relative humidity: 5 – 95% (non-condensing)
- Battery 1000 mA
- 2D Mini Barcode Scanner
- USB Charging Cable
- Bluetooth 4.0 Dongle
- User manual