The Manhattan Enhanced Keyboard combines excellent value with comfort and durability to expand user productivity. A better-than-standard key layout, easy-access command panel, and full-sized numeric keypad provide the immediate familiarity of the modern keyboard that is necessary to get work done in today's fast-paced, multi-task work environment.
The Manhattan Enhanced Keyboard features an intelligent, robust design. Low-force key switches offer quiet, responsive keystrokes. Whether typing away on a report, navigating expansive spreadsheets or entering numeric data, the keyboard equips users with hushed efficiency in nearly any setting. High-contrast lettering on keycaps boosts visibility. And adjustable, robust tilt legs provide ergonomic support to meet users' inclination needs.
A perfect replacement or complement to any computer setup, the Manhattan Enhanced Keyboard is an essential component of any computer task.
- Streamlined, durable design ideal for new systems and replacement applications
- Low-force key switches provide quiet and positive tactile response
- Three-Year Warranty
Standards and Certifications
- 107 keys
- Number, Scroll and Caps Lock LED indicators
- USB connection
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10 compatible
- Cable: 1.3 m (51 in.)
- 45 x 16 x 2 cm (17.75 x 6 x 0.78 in.); 490 g (17.3 oz.)
- 10,000,000-keystroke switch life
- Total travel: 4.0 +/- 0.5 mm
- Operating force: 55 +/- 8 g
- Maximum rating: + 5 VDC +/-10% 200 mA (maximum)
- Contact resistance: 500 Ω (maximum)
- Insulation resistance: 100 VDC 50 MΩ (minimum)
- Operating temperature: 0 - 50°C
- Storage temperature: -20 - 60°C
- Humidity: 80 - 95%
- Enhanced Keyboard
- Reference guide