Enhance your mobile device.
The Manhattan imPORT Link is a versatile, multifunction adapter that allows you to connect a USB 2.0 device to your OTG-capable smartphone or tablet, and also includes a card reader that allows you to easily connect a variety of popular memory cards.
The imPORT Link connects quickly and easily to the Micro-USB port on your smartphone or tablet, giving you the power to connect a standard USB thumb drive, keyboard, mouse (including most wireless mice), printer or other peripheral. Additionally, it features side-mounted card ports so your device can read and write to virtually any 24-in-1 standard data card (SD, MMC or microSD).
The imPORT Link has a slim, lightweight, durable design that makes it an ideal all-in-one solution for work, school, traveling and much more.
Is My Smartphone or Tablet OTG Compatible?
The best and easiest way to find out is to install USB OTG Checker, a free Android app that can quickly determine whether your device supports USB OTG. To download the app, please follow this link:
- Works with all OTG-enabled smartphones and tablets
- Standard USB port for connecting a thumb drive, mouse, keyboard or other devices
- Ports for SecureDigital (SD), MultiMedia memory (MMC) or microSD cards
- Supports automatic card detection
- Compact, portable design
- Plug-and-play ready and hot-swappable
- Three-Year Warranty
Standards and Certifications
- USB 2.0
- Supported flash cards:
SD / SDHC / SDXC / EXTREME SD / EXTREME II SD / EXTREME III SD / ULTRA SD / ULTRA II SD / ULTRA II SD PLUS
/ SD-ULTRA-X / ULTRA SPEED SD / SD PRO / SD ELITE PRO / HS SD / (MMC / MMC 4.0 / HS MMC / HS RS MMC / RS MMC /
RS MMC 4.0 / MMC Mobile *may require adapter) / Micro SD / Micro SDHC / Micro SDXC
- Transfer speeds: up to 480 Mbps
- Dimensions: 53 x 20 x 10 mm (2.1 x 0.8 x 0.4 in.)
- Weight: 6 g (0.2 oz.)
- Housing: ABS
- OTG-enabled devices
- Android 3.1 or newer; other OTG-compatible OSs
- imPORT Link OTG Card Reader