A practical design that delivers full function and performance.
The Manhattan MH3 Classic Optical Desktop Mouse with its 1000-dpi resolution sensor offers a reliable performance in a sturdy, practical design. Its compact size, ambidextrous shape and familiar configuration (three buttons with scroll wheel) make it ideal for daily computing needs.
Easy Installation and Low Maintenance
Plug-and-play installation and compatibility with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 offer quick and easy operation. With no mechanical or rolling parts to wear or fail, the Manhattan MH3 Classic Optical Desktop Mouse requires little maintenance to maintain reliable performance.
- Accurate optical sensor and sturdy construction deliver reliable performance
- Basic, three-button with scroll wheel configuration — ideal for new systems, replacements and upgrades
- Compact, ergonomic and ambidextrous design offers comfortable grip with less fatigue
- Low-friction base smoothly glides over work surfaces
- Plug-and-play installation — Windows and Mac compatible
- Three-Year Warranty
Standards and Certifications
- USB 1.1
- USB interface
- Mouse: optical, 1000-dpi resolution
- Controls: right and left mouse with scroll wheel buttons
- Material: ABS plastic
- Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS9 and up
- Mouse: 11 x 6 x 3.5 cm (4.3 x 2.4 x 1.4 in.); 79.5 g (2.8 oz.)
- USB cable, 1.4 m (4.5 ft.)
- Operational temperature: 0 - 45°C
- Storage temperature: -40 - 45°C
- Working humidity: < 85%
- Electrical: 5 V < 30 mA
- USB MH3 Classic Optical Desktop Mouse