PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse RF Combo Kit: Trouble shooting the RF connection between the Mouse, Keyboard and Receiver.
Troubleshooting communication between Receiver and Keyboard/Mouse.
Steps to Synchronize:
Hook up the receiver and press the button on the top. The receiver should blink orange, red and green.
Press the small button on the front of the keyboard (This is located on
the side that normally faces the receiver). The light on the receiver
will still blink, but only orange and red.
Step 3: Press the button on the bottom of the mouse. The receiver should stop blinking and will give a solid orange light.
Troubleshooting the connection:
If the Mouse or the Keyboard does not synchronize, replace the
batteries in the appropriate device. Even if the light on the mouse
seems bright, the battery may be low enough that the RF signal cannot
be read by the receiver.
Make sure the following Notice is observed.
1. Do not put the mouse and receiver on a metal cabinet or metal desk. It is better not to have metal or interference source around, which
may affect the RF communication, and reduce the communication distance.
2. The ideal setup for the mouse and receiver, is having 15-20 cm distance from computers or should be placed, in any open place.
3. Keep a distance of more than 1.5m to avoid interference if there are other RF devices in use.
4. Keep a distance of more than 50cm between a monitor and the receiver.
5. Double check the battery placement.