Easily extend your HDMI signal.
The Manhattan 1080p HDMI Repeater extends the range of an HDMI signal by decoding and then regenerating it at 1080p resolution from virtually any HDMI source (PlayStation, Xbox, Blu-ray player, satellite receiver, digital recorder, etc.) using existing HDMI cables. Designed for plug-and-play installation, the Repeater boosts weak signals to reduce or eliminate picture noise, degradation or sparkles on an HD display or projector.
Flexible Solution for Many A/V Applications
Ideal for trade shows, classrooms, home theater, conference rooms, business office and retail applications, the Manhattan 1080p HDMI Repeater offers the flexibility of placing a high-definition display or projector up to 40 m (131 ft.) from the HDMI source. For best performance, situate the Repeater near the middle of the distance (15 to 20 m [49 to 65 ft.]) and use high-quality HDMI cables by Manhattan. The combination of longer distances and inferior cables may degrade performance.
Quality Construction and Easy Installation
HDCP compliant with HDMI, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0, this HDMI Repeater is tested to guarantee performance and reliability. It installs quickly without additional software, hardware or power sources.
- Boosts high-definition signal over HDMI cables for 1080p performance up to 40 m (131 ft.)
- Delivers a sharp, clear signal from a Playstation, Xbox, Blu-ray player, set-top box, satellite receiver or other video source
- Supports 1080p resolution as well as 3D HD video and Deep Color (24-bits/pixel)
- Fully HDCP compliant to protect high-definition content transmission and ensure quality reception
- Supports video amplifier bandwidth up to 1.65 Gbps (for 1080p)
- Daisy-chain up to five repeaters for additional distance
- Gold-plated contacts
- Plug and play — requires no installation, configuration or external power
- Three-year warranty
Standards and Certifications
- HDCP 1.1
- DVI 1.0
- One HDMI female (input)
- Cable length: 5 – 25 m (15 – 80 ft.)
- One HDMI female (output)
- Cable length: 1 – 15 m (3 – 50 ft.)
- Input video signal: 0.5 – 1.0 V p-p
- Input DDC signal: 5 V p-p (TTL)
- Maximum single-link range: 1920x1200, 1080p
- Output video: HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1, DVI 1.0
- Frequency: 1.65 Gbps / 165 MHz
- DTV/HDTV: 480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p
- Dimensions: 50 x 28 x 14 mm (2 x 1 x 0.6 in.)
- Weight: 0.02 kg (0.04 lbs.)
- 1080p HDMI Repeater
- Quick Instruction Guide