Easily extend your HDMI signal.
The Manhattan HDMI Repeater extends the range of an HDMI signal by decoding and then regenerating it up to 1080p resolution from virtually any HDMI source (Playstation, Xbox, Blu-ray player, satellite receiver, digital recorder, etc.) using existing HDMI cables. Designed for plug-and-play installation, this Repeater boosts weak signals to reduce or eliminate picture noise, degradation or sparkles on an HD display or projector.
Flexible Solution for Many A/V Applications
Ideal for trade shows, classrooms, home theater, conference rooms, business office and retail applications, the Manhattan HDMI Repeater offers you the flexibility of locating a high-definition display or projector up to 40 m (131 ft.) from the HDMI source. For best performance, place this Repeater near the middle of the distance (15 to 20 m, or 49 to 65 ft.) and use high-quality twisted pair HDMI cables (longer distances and inferior cables may degrade performance).
Quality Construction and Easy Installation
HDCP compliant with HDMI, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0, this HDMI Repeater is tested to guarantee performance and reliability. It installs quickly without additional software, hardware or power sources.
- Boosts high-definition signal over HDMI cables for 1080p performance up to 40 m / 131 ft.
- Delivers a sharp, clear signal from a Playstation, Xbox, Blu-ray player, set-top box, satellite receiver or other video source
- Supports 1080p resolution, as well as HD 3-D video and Deep Color (24-bits/pixel)
- Fully HDCP compliant to protect high-definition content transmission and ensure quality reception
- Supports video amplifier bandwidth up to 1.65 Gbps (for 1080p)
- Daisy-chain up to 5 repeaters for additional distance
- Gold-plated contacts
- Plug and play — requires no installation, configuration or external power
- Three-Year Warranty
Standards and Certifications
- HDCP 1.1
- DVI 1.0
- 1 HDMI female (input)
- Cable length: 5-25 m (15-80 ft.)
- 1 HDMI female (output)
- Cable length: 1-15 m (3-50 ft.)
- Input video signal: 0.5 – 1.0 V p-p
- Input DDC signal: 5 V p-p (TTL)
- Maximum single-link range: 1920 x 1200, 1080p
- Output video: HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1, DVI 1.0
- Frequency: 1.65 Gbps / 165 MHz
- VGA: 640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1920 x 1200
- DTV/HDTV: 480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p
- Dimensions: 50 x 28 x 14 mm (2 x 1 x 0.6 in.)
- Weight: 0.02 kg (0.04 lbs.)
- HDMI Repeater
- Quick Install Guide