Form and function in a single modern design.
Give personal computing a contemporary makeover with the Manhattan Silhouette Optical Mouse. Its sensitive and responsive 1000 dpi optical sensor and modern shape help improve computing experiences without overpriced, over-improvements.
The ambidextrous shape and familiar three-button configuration with scroll wheel provide direct, confident access to essential commands without useless technical gimmicks or needlessly reinventing the mouse and retraining the user. A lightweight, slim body and gently sculpted profile eliminate heavy, bulky batteries for maximum control with minimal wrist movement and effort. Its glossy, almost seamless surface gives the top shell an integrated, all-in-one appearance that provides an attractive and uncluttered style to workspaces.
Plug-and-play installation and compatibility with Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10 and Mac offer quick and easy operation. With no mechanical or rolling parts to wear or fail, the Manhattan Silhouette Optical Mouse requires little care to maintain its good looks and reliable performance.
- Sculpted, ultra sleek shape with accurate optical sensor
- Lightweight and slim size provide easy navigation and control
- Flat surface, ergonomic and ambidextrous design offers comfortable grip with less fatigue
- Low-friction base smoothly glides over work surfaces
- Plug-and-play installation; Windows and Mac compatible
- Three-Year Warranty
Standards and Certifications
- USB 1.1
- USB interface
- Mouse: optical, 1000 dpi resolution
- Controls: right and left mouse with scroll wheel buttons
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10 and Mac
- Mouse: 10.8 x 5.4 x 2.5 cm (4.25 x 2.125 x 1 in.); 57 g (2 oz.)
- USB cable, 1.2 m (4 ft.)
- Silhouette Optical Mouse