As you find your computer screen becomes as crowded with open jobs as your desktop is, you’ll find that it all becomes easier to manage once you have this Manhattan LCD Monitor Mount installed. It truly makes a huge difference in your ability to organize what you’re working on.
Constructed of durable die-cast metal, it features a sturdy clamp that allows for a quick, easy and secure mounting--there's no need to drill holes into desks or countertops. Its fully adjustable tilt, rotate, side-to-side, height and tension settings enable a comfortable and productive viewing position that helps reduce eye fatigue and even neck and back strain. Plus, the LCD monitor can be easily rotated around the pole to allow others to view presentations and multimedia displays from almost any direction.
- Meets VESA standards – Securely holds one LCD monitors from 13” to 30"
- Positions monitor above the desktop to increase work space, improve visibility and minimize clutter
- 36" Double-link swing arm with -85~15° tilt, 360° rotation
- Die-cast metal pole with heavy-duty clamp mount
- Easy adjustment of monitor orientation side-to-side and up-or-down
- Ideal for office, studio, IT network and security applications
- Installs easily to any desktop or other surface — no drilling required
- Lifetime Warranty
- Fits 75 x 75 mm / 100 x 100 mm VESA-compliant monitors
- Monitor weight capacity: up to 10 kg (24 lbs.)
- Installs on horizontal surfaces up to 10 cm (3.94 in.) thick
- Height (pole): 39.2 cm (15.43 in.)
- Diameter (pole): 4.9 cm (1.93 in.)
- Arm length (radius): 43.5 cm (17.13 in.)
- Arm width (extended): 43.5 cm (17.13 in.)
- LCD Monitor Pole with a Double-Link Swing Arm
- Cable management clips and trim caps
- C-clamp with thumb screws
- Monitor mounting and assembly screws
- Installation hardware with instructions and hex tool