As you find your computer screen becomes as crowded with open jobs as your desktop is, you’ll find that it all becomes easier to manage once you have this Manhattan LCD Monitor Stand. It truly makes a huge difference in your ability to organize what you’re working on.
Constructed of durable die-cast metal, it features a sturdy stand--there's no need to drill holes into the desk or countertop or to clamp to a valued wood, glass desk or table. Its fully adjustable tilt, rotate, side-to-side, height and tension settings enable a comfortable and productive viewing position that helps reduce eye fatigue and even neck and back strain. Plus, LCD monitors can be easily rotated around the pole to allow others to view presentations or multimedia displays from almost any direction.
- Meets VESA standards – Securely holds two LCD monitors from 13” to 30"
- Positions monitors above the desktop to increase work space, improve visibility and minimize clutter
- 36" Double-link swing arms with separate -85~15° tilt, 360° rotation and height adjustments
- Die-cast metal pole with heavy-duty desktop stand
- Easy adjustment of monitor orientation side-to-side and up-or-down
- Lifetime Warranty
- Fits 75 x 75 mm / 100 x 100 mm VESA-compliant monitors
- Monitor weight capacity: up to 10 kg (24 lbs.) each
- Height (pole): 39.7 cm (15.63 in.)
- Diameter (pole): 4.9 cm (1.93 in.)
- Arm length (radius): 36 cm (14.17 in.)
- Arm width (extended): 72 cm (28.34 in.)
- LCD Monitor Pole with two Double-Link Swing Arms
- Cable management clips and trim caps
- Installation hardware with instructions and hex tool