The Manhattan USB 2.0 Fast Ethernet Adapter is a compact, high-performance network adapter that allows you to upgrade your desktop or notebook computer to operate at 10/100 Mbps speeds on the LAN. Because it attaches to one of your computer’s USB connectors, there is no need to open up your PC — and the user-friendly setup software makes installation quick and easy.
The USB 2.0 Fast Ethernet Adapter allows you to connect to the network at 100 Mbps Fast Ethernet throughput speeds. Other adapters that only support USB 1.1 can not even come close to providing you with this enhanced performance.
The USB 2.0 Fast Ethernet Adapter will automatically detect the network speed that the LAN switch port is set to and run at the same speed. The adapter supports 10Base-T Ethernet and 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet.
When running in full duplex mode, the USB 2.0 Fast Ethernet Adapter connects at the following link speeds: 20 Mbps (10Base-T Ethernet) and 200 Mbps (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet).
The USB 2.0 Fast Ethernet Adapter is compact, and can be easily moved from one computer to another or transferred in your notebook case as you travel. It doesn’t take up a lot of space, and doesn't add clutter to your workspace.
- 10 times faster than USB 1.1 to Fast Ethernet adapters
- Add a network connection without opening up your PC
- Perfect for both desktop and notebook computers
- Plug and Play installation
- Hot-swappable (no need to power down)
- Full duplex with auto-speed detection
- Supports the most popular operating systems: Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7/8/10
- Compatible with Mac OS X
- Low power consumption via a USB bus
- Three-Year Warranty
- USB Specification version 2.0
- USB Specification version 1.1
- USB Specification version 1.0
- IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet)
- USB type-A connector
- RJ45 connector
- Certifications: FCC Class B, CE, RoHS
- 10/100 Mbps
- USB bus-powered
- Operating mode: 185 mA
- Suspend mode : 23 mA
- Dimensions: 97 (L) x 23 (W) x 15 (H) mm (3.8 x 0.9 x 0.6 in.)
- Weight: 145 g (5.11 oz.)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 40°C (32 – 104°F)
- Storage temperature: -10 – 80°C (14 – 176°F)
- Storage humidity: 5 – 85%, non-condensing
- Desktop or laptop system with USB 1.1, USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port
- Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS 10.4 and later
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 to Fast Ethernet Adapter
- Setup CD