Supercharge your home Wi-Fi.
Boost the range of your home wireless network with the Manhattan Wireless Range Extender. Designed specifically with today's most popular smartphones, tablets, ultramobile PCs and portable gaming systems in mind, the Wireless Range Extender extends your existing wireless network to eliminate dead spots and keep you connected throughout your entire home.
Easy to Install
The Wireless Range Extender is easy to install — simply plug it into any electrical outlet, press the WPS button on the range extender and then press the WPS button on the back of your router*.
Perfect for Streaming, Gaming and More
The Wireless Range Extender allows you to enjoy lag-free online streaming music, video and gaming on your smartphone, tablet or portable computer, as well as Wi-Fi enabled Smart TVs, gaming systems and Blu-ray players. Plus, built-in Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) regulates bandwidth and signal strength for optimum performance.
Reduce Mobile Data Use
Connecting to your home wireless network on your smartphone or tablet is a great way to reduce 3G/4G mobile data consumption. The Wireless Range Extender maximizes your home network to eliminate dead spots and improve overall signal fidelity, so you can keep your mobile data for when you need it most.
Security is Key
The Manhattan Wireless Range Extender works with your current home router's security encryption (WEP, WPA and WPA2) to help keep your network safe from prying eyes and Wi-Fi thieves**.
* Router must support WPS to use this feature. If your router does not support WPS, the Manhattan Wireless Range Extender has a step-by-step, browser-based interface for configuring WEP, WPA or WPA2 security. See the user manual for details.
** Always set a secure password on your home network. Manhattan recommends changing the default name and password on your home router.
- Boost your Wi-Fi signal and eliminate dead spots
- Easy installation — no drivers or software needed
- Perfect for use with smartphones, tablets or any portable WiFi device
- Works with your existing home wireless network
- Lightning-fast Wireless N connection for lag-free gaming and HD-quality streaming media
- Reduce your 3G/4G smartphone data use while at home
- Up to 150 Mbps network link speed
- Push-button Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) simplifies secure wireless network connectivity
- Supports WMM (IEEE 802.11e QoS standard) prioritizing bandwidth for multimedia applications
- Supports WEP (64/128 bit), WPA and WPA2 data encryption
- Can also be used as a standard wireless access point
- Three-Year Warranty
- IEEE 802.11b (11 Mbps Wireless LAN)
- IEEE 802.11g (54 Mbps Wireless LAN)
- IEEE 802.11e (QoS Enhancement WMM)
- IEEE 802.11n (150 Mbps Wireless LAN)
- LAN port: RJ45 10/100 Mbps data port
- LAN port with Auto MDI/MDI-X
- WPS/Reset button
- Certifications: FCC Class B, CE, RoHS
- Wireless frequency range: 2.400 – 2.4835 GHz
- Modulation technologies: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
- Data rates:
- IEEE 802.11b (11 Mbps, 5.5 Mbps, 2 Mbps, 1 Mbps)
- IEEE 802.11g (54 Mbps, 48 Mbps, 36 Mbps, 24 Mbps, 18 Mbps, 12 Mbps, 9 Mbps, 6 Mbps)
- IEEE 802.11n (up to 150 Mbps)
- Output power: 20 dBm max
- Wireless security:
- WEP encryption (64/128 bit)
- WPA TKIP
- WPA2 AES
- WPA2 mixed
- Internal power adapter: 5 VDC, 1.0 A
- Power consumption: 3.5 watts max.
- Dimensions: 71 (W) x 55 (H) x 22 (D) mm (2.8 x 2.2 x 0.9 in.)
- Weight: 0.12 kg (0.26 lb.)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 40°C (32 – 104°F)
- Operating humidity: 10 – 90% RH, non-condensing
- Storage temperature: -20 – 70°C (4 – 158°F)
- Wireless Range Extender
- Quick install guide
- Installation CD
- Ethernet Cat5 RJ45 cable: 1.0 m (3 ft.)